A student’s conduct is related to his/her clothing. Therefore, the school is directly concerned with students’ clothing. The appropriateness of a student’s clothing for the school environment should dictate the choice of clothing and grooming practices on each given day. All students are expected to adhere to common practices of modesty, cleanliness and neatness; to dress in a respectful manner within the acceptable standards of the community and in such a manner as to contribute to the academic atmosphere, not detract from it. Students who fail to comply with this dress code may be sent home and may be subject to disciplinary actions. Any clothing, accessories, symbols, jewelry or other paraphernalia, which depicts or suggests association with a gang, secret society or fraternity, shall not be brought to school, worn at school or in any way be present at any school-sponsored event. Any other considerations will be determined by the individual school administrators. The school administration shall have the right not to consider any current fashion to determine its acceptability for school wear. Clarification regarding apparel should not be obtained prior to wearing it to school. Students in violation of this policy will be subject to disciplinary action as determined by the school’s administration. Teachers are charged with the responsibility of enforcing student dress code in their classes as well as on campus. Administrators and other school personnel share the same responsibility. Teachers shall follow building procedure for discipline referral regarding dress code violations. No attempt will be made to dictate fashion styles as long as they are in keeping with district policies.
• NO cotton Trousers
• NO Black Trousers
• NO Excuses will be accepted such as (washing-lost-no size-etc.…)
• NO jogging pants (except for PE class)
• NO colored shoes
• NO laced rubber shoes
• Students are not allowed to enter the class without wearing the complete school uniform
• Parents must cooperate with the school about the uniform policy.
• Students must wear their PE uniform on the given PE schedule.
• Make-up is not allowed.
• Students are expected to dress appropriately always. One pair of plain earrings/studs may be worn by girls but there should be no other “body piercing” or other distracting jewelry. No visible tattoos.
• Girls are expected to have their hair tied always. Flashy hair dye is not permitted.
• Boys must always have their hair cut short. Boys are not allowed to wear jewelry, no visible tattoos. Flashy hair dye is not permitted. Face should be shaved always. No Mohawks, spiky hair or eye brow design
• Any student not following the uniform dress code will be subject to disciplinary action.